5.31.2009

Sleeping on it

I just re-read the letter I wrote to the ex affair partner a few weeks back. The first few nights after sleeping on it, re-reading it was enjoyable. I like re-reading what I've written usually. But now, after that magical real one year mark, and after almost a month of sleeping on it... I tried to re-read it and just couldn't. I kept asking myself, "why did you even write this? He knows all of this and so do you. It's been said." I think there is something new happening in me. Could it be that the drug is finally exiting my system? There might be hope for all of us yet if so.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 AM

    same xap again: right! give him credit for understanding, in order to avoid stirring up these feelings in you both. it's a trap...

    ReplyDelete

Followers